[IC:] New Council member.

Moderator: Tzerys

RezielAndo
Player
Characters: Reziel Ando

[IC:] New Council member.

Post by RezielAndo »

Today a oriental man in a large coat seems to part his ways to the Dockmaster. They have a quiet conversation for quite some time. Vharston Krane and Reziel Ando, the two are either arguing over price, or arguing over information. None the less, at the end of their conversation the oriental man ends up paying the Dockmaster a good sum of Two million coin for the information. Though it seems he was flabbergasted at the price for the information. As Reziel departs from Vharston he heads off to a few buildings. Perhaps searching for another individual to speak to.

He comes to a stop at the Markeides Trading Company and knocks on the doors a few times. After a few knocks one of Jeremaiah's attendents ends up opening the door and inviting Reziel in. The conversation carry's on inside the building and not much is heard. But as Reziel leaves, Jeremaiah's attendents behind to close the door. The two seem joyful and Reziel hands off a large bag of Seven million gold to Jeremaiah.The offers must have been great to Jeremaiah because what in return what great for Reziel.

The next day bright and early a parchment was posted for the good citizens to read freely. The announcement was entitled New Council Member. It wasn't as long and detailed as how he came to power as a Council member. It just stated Reziel Ando is now a Council member of Esus - The floating city. And tells people how to contact him to get to know him and ask any questions about him.
The Offers:

To the Dockmaster, Vharston Krane, Two Million Coins in exchange for information. [OOC: Information was the where about of Jeremaiah Markedies.]

To Jeremaiah Markedies, A sum of Seven million gold upfront for the information exchanged inside the private Company. He offered the assistance of a group called The Templars. Upon offering such assistance from The Templars, the aid of Geheena [Iron Hold.], The Evening Glory Church [God of Unconditional Love and undeath.], City of Voss [City of Voss?] and Durakiss. With a automatic treaty from them in exchange for friendship and other means.

[IC Knowledge:]
Reziel is often seen dayily inside the city and hanging around. Exchanging a lot of items in the Markets and spreading the culture of Shin throughout it. He also seems to be preaching of his deity, Bahamut, to any locals that'll hear. But every time he is seen around Esus, he is always with some sort of Guards wearing a Red Cross on their armor. The men seem to be heavily armed and always surrounding Reziel as if they were getting paid to do just that. Be a assistant to him, or guard him for their lifes. They seem happy with the arrangement as well, because Reziel ends up buying them what ever they want. It is rare to actually step close to Reziel when in Esus if he doesn't give permission.

Another strange part about Reziel being about in Esus is a large scale of Weapons hitting the markets for merchants to sell. Whom would end up giving Reziel half the items, as it seems Reziel gave them some materials to sell. Other then being very popular inside the Market area. Even when Reziel isn't around in Esus, or is, just isn't in the line of sight of locals. A large amount of the Red Cross men about. Seems their activity increases everyday.

When the announcement of Reziel hits the common man knowledge. The men seem ecstatic and the men increase from around Five soldiers, to a good thirty heavily armed men. Their skills vary, some with bows, clearly archers. To men with Great Swords, Shields, Longswords and other weapons that vary as well.
[OOC:]
Feel free to contact each faction / leader to confirm their corporations.
Gehenna : Arthur Kouya, [Destinysdesire1]
The Evening Glory Church: Ratchet Kouya, WolfPope [IG.] Grell [Fourms.]
City of Voss: Nichola Voss, [NotMyAccount, fourm: Man-In_Black.]
Durakiss: Dane, [DaneofShadows, and AoD.]

"Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means." - Ronald Reagan

RezielAndo
Player

Re: [IC:] New Council member.

Post by RezielAndo »

Upon Reziel's first day as a Council member of The Floating Isle - Esus, the day seems calm. The sun is just starting to come out. The crack of dawn is above us all. Before a large shout, something of the tone of a male. "Theft!" The voice shouts loudly. Alerting everyone whom is not awake and as they come to their doors and open, the Red Cross attire men are chasing after a all hooded man, whom is dressed in all dark shades. Easy he slips out of sight of most of the Red Cross men and into the shadows. The shouts from the man grows louder, "Theft!" after he caught the Milita's attention, they instructed him to get safe. One of the Red Cross men shouted, "We lost him!" Though they lost him, the Red Cross men continue to search for the vigilante.

Reziel is quickly seen constructing the Red Cross men to search by the markets, and that, "The Theft mustn't have gone far." With a upset voice, for this is a situation for his first Council member day. As the small milita moves on as instructed. Reziel sees a man whom match's the vigilante's description and charges after him. Of course the man seems to have caught the idea and takes off running again. The man is a good distance from Reziel, and as he comes to the edge near the docks he attempts to jump at what appears to be a Floating Ship with similar attired people. The vigilante jumps, as he fly's in the air to get on the Floating Ship, it seems a arrow has penetrated the man's chest in flight. The vigilante falls from flight and tumbles off the Floating Isle's protection. But the fight wasn't over, the milita returns to report they haven't seen the man since he vanished, meeting Reziel at the docks. They stood stunned as they see a Flying Ship is hijacked from the Floating Island.

A couple of hours later Reziel makes a report and sends to the other Council member, and makes a public announcement in the market hall for all whom will hear.

The Public Announcement:
"Dear Esus, the crack of dawn today, on the 11th of Uktar, The year of The Rotting. The vigilante was attempting to flee from our guards, whom sworn to protect you, citizens, from situations like these. On pursuit for him the guards lost him temporarily. But I caught his trails as he attempted to flee and hijack one of our Flying Ships. Upon flight he tried to jump from Esus to the Ship but was shot with a arrow and he tumbled to his death off the Floating Island. Sadly the Ship was hijacked and we've no witnesses. The man whom was robbed was found dead upon trying to leave Esus, seems he wasn't a actually citizen of Esus. We've yet to identify his origins but we're guessing a traveling merchant."
Under the small announcement Reziel's signature and a stamp which seems to be a symbol of something that is similar to the milita's armor.
"Councilmen Reziel Ando,
Image"

"Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means." - Ronald Reagan

RezielAndo
Player

Post by RezielAndo »

Diverge cultural cargo comes to Esus, which means more materials for the Market area. The milita in other words has grown in just a few weeks time. At least twenty additional men with Red Crosses arrive in Esus on guard, fully geared and a big threat. They seem peaceful unless someone has broke a law. Groups of three travel around the City and ten groups at that. One member of the few groups walk in the center with a Red Cross flag. Hailing it high in the air. Later you know it the Cross again shows up to the average man. As a issue from the leader of the Red Cross, whom is unanimous to anyone but the members, a large flag poll is posted in front of the Market's area and a giant flag of the Red Cross is hoisted high.

As the day continues it is normal for any day, despite the Flags being Hoisted or the additional members patrolling. The night falls and two clad hooded men arrival in front of Markeides Trading Company. Attempting to stay undetected, they set up two kegs of gun powder. One keg located at the front door, the other at the back. Both clad men back up a good few feet and draw their bows. Taking a arrow which they light on fire from their quiver and firing it off. A large shout in the night, "Fire!" The voice hidden, disguised and or unfamiliar to most. Both of the Kegs were shot at with a Flamed arrow. Boom! The night lights up as both kegs are fired at with the arrows. The two buckets explode. But the damage they do is different. For it is night, they don't know whom is inside, if anyone.

As the boom, and the lighted sky of Esus, a handful of Red Crossed men run around the Corner. Catching sight of one of the men. They branch off chasing him. He jumps, dodges all obstacles in his way with dexterity. Clearly a man of talent he escapes from their sight. Eventually they cease the chase and go after the other, whom they spot sneaking by. But less sneaky than the other. They chase after him, one of the Red Cross men load up a arrow from his Quiver in his bow and fires. Piercing the man in the back of the spine, the other two Red Cross men from the three group, start to bash the man's body with the base of their swords. Dragging him to the end of Esus and tossing him off the cliff.

As the sun makes it's first crack in it, a small notice from Reziel is posted everywhere that is popular for the common man to see, and for Jeremaiah.
"Dear Citizens,
I wish to apologies for last night, as Lord Jeremaiah's Market was blown up late last night. There were two culprits spotted, one got away with great speed the other killed immediately. No one was caught for questioning, so I post a bounty on the others head, and a reward for information regarding what happen. The price of a culprit is 1 million, the reward for information is half this, which is 500,000. As for Jeremaiah I make a public announcement and my honor we'll aid you in repairing your establishment."

Tzerys
Player
Characters: Kizrianah
Lumen
& Others

Post by Tzerys »

At the Academy of Esus, Archmage Doren is holding a lecture on enchanting. There are about a dozen eager apprentices seated in a large hall, tomes in hand, quills at the ready. Hanging on his every word. Doren was accompanied by the High Magus of the Academy, Saal. Who watched on as if assessing the archmage.

The lecture was interrupted halfway through when an adept, a lovely young red-head with piercing blue eyes, creamy skin and a sprinkling of nose freckles sponsored by Markeide's Trading Company™ enters the room late.

"Excuse my tardiness Masters. The marketplace was in chaos, I had to make a detour to get here."

Doren arched a bushy white eyebrow.

"If you attended more Teleportation seminars, you might not be flummoxed by a simple market fire, Freya."

"Lord Markeides has me working hard, Master Doren, I did my best. The fire was contained but it was not simple. Reports say an explosion rippled through the bazaar you could hear in the Warrens!"

"I am sure the Sentinels can handle the clean-up. Did they find a culprit?"

"No Master Doren, there were reports of a couple of lollygaggers that Reziel Ando's men were chasing after an attempted theft of an airship and the market explosion."

"Reziel Who?"

"Councillor Ando."

"Another Councillor, since when?"

"About 14 days ago, Master Doren. He is sponsored by Lord Markeides."

Doren rolled his eyes. "More new money." He scoffed haughtily.

"Alright, then.. Homework for today. How best to locate someone through scrying." He looked back to Freya. "Is someone from House Markeides investigating, Freya?"

"Councillor Ando has a retinue of eager men. They all seemed uhm.. ecstatic to work for him. I think he is leading the investigation."

Doren had a quiet word with Saal before continuing. The High Magus nodding at whispered conversation.

"Ah, must be wondrous to be so popular." Doren replied dryly. "Tell Lord Markeides we will assist Councillor Ando with fifty Sentinel golems. They are more numerous, and efficient than simple mundanes. The Council will have our scrying report in three days. Tell him also that a personal secretary will be assigned to Councillor Ando to aid in his investigations."

"Yes, Master Doren."

"Now, can we continue our lecture?"

Doren started leaned over his pulpit, bushy white brows jumping up and down as he orated his lecture.

"Although the making of a proper Spellstaff is a task best left to the most skilled of enchanters, it is possible to do it with less effort if one has the proper materials. You must begin with a stout branch of sacred wood, gathered by the light of the full moon from an ancient and holy forest. You should then carve the staff, taking care to leave an open slot to place a gem.

Once carved, you must then immediately bathe the staff in the blood of a powerful magical creature… I recommend kraken’s blood. Once this is done, you can insert the gem. The gem must be of at least the width of the staff, preferably an amethyst or sapphire. Once you’ve done all these things, return your nearly-complete staff to the Enchantment node, placing it at the focal point of power. Leave it there for a week, during which time you should attend it closely, focusing your powers on the First Principle of Enchantment. Once you’ve done that, bring the staff to me, and I will judge whether you have done the task correctly.”

The students nodded and muttered agreement before dispersing. After the last had left, however, the High Magus of the Academy frowned at the Archmage in obvious disapproval.

“Why did you tell them that? You know perfectly well that none of that has anything to do with making a Spellstaff.”

The Archmage shrugged.

“True… but I’ve always wanted a staff like that.”
--------------------

Due to recent minor inconveniences, Sentinel activity has increased in the Market Ward. Repairs to persons and properties are underway. Freya Nightingale has been assigned by House Markeides as Councillor Reziel Ando's personal secretary and liaison to the Council of Esus. There is nothing that cannot be accomplished by simple logical deduction, reasoning and unerring inevitability of golems that require no rest, sleep or distraction. Your Council will keep you safe.
With all due credit to Sorrowsoul <3
Tzerys - Builder for Esus, the Floating Isle
RezielAndo
Player

Post by RezielAndo »

A note goes to Markedies from Councillor Reziel Ando.
"Dear Markedies, thank you for sending Freya Nightingale for the personal secretary. We plan to use Freya as much as we can when a issue has erected. For now, I've asked all the Red-Crossed milita men to return back to their original post off of Esus. I think having the Sentinel golem guards is better than humans whom have to break to eat, and do humanly things. I'm currently working out a few minor details but by the end of the week I'm sure all issues can end.

Signed, Lord Councillor Reziel Ando."
Another note is left open for the citizens of Esus.
"Beloved citizens of Esus, and wonderful merchants of our Market Halls. I wish you a great day, and be safe. For the last activity the population of Sentinel golem's have been increased to insure protection amongst the citizens to keep everyone safe. If you must, keep a weapon by your side at all times. We're unsure what issues may arrive next. For now keep on with your day to day lifes. Big things will come,

Signed, Lord Councillor Reziel Ando."
[/i]

RezielAndo
Player

Post by RezielAndo »

A fresh parchment is posted in the Market Halls, and Docks of Esus for citizens to read freely during their working days.

"Citizens of Esus, I would like to hear some suggestions of what you wish to be repaired, added or just ideas for Esus and it's future. Please send all information to my Personal Assistant, Freya Nightingale. She will help me organize the information with the best ideas from the Citizens. At the end of the month I'll gather the information and see what I can do with it and conjure ideas.

Lord Councillor Reziel Ando."
[/color]