Moderator: Tzerys

Tzerys
Player
Characters: Kizrianah
Lumen
& Others

Feedback, Suggestions & Requests

Post by Tzerys »

A place for things that are broken, things that seem 'off', things you like and want to see more of, or suggestions for additions that fit the setting.

Please do nitpick - Even if something seems minor, cosmetic, or merely inconvenient.

Thank you for your time
- Tzerys
Tzerys - Builder for Esus, the Floating Isle
AMuse
Builder
Characters: (Forum PM is the best communication)

Re: Feedback, Suggestions & Requests

Post by AMuse »

Bug with Rosalinde the book seller in the market. If a customer is on the customer side of her booth, Rosalinde herself doesn't seem close enough to want to open her store to show her wares. However if the customer moves around to Rosalinde's side, she'll show her wares but won't always actually SELL them. I thought it was lag that was keeping me from purchasing anything but I was able to buy things from other merchants in the area just fine.

I'd say about half the time I come to Rosalinde, she works. The other half she's a snooty wench.
"Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " ~ Swedish Proverb
Tzerys
Player
Lumen
& Others

Post by Tzerys »

AMuse wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:20 pm Bug with Rosalinde the book seller in the market. If a customer is on the customer side of her booth, Rosalinde herself doesn't seem close enough to want to open her store to show her wares. However if the customer moves around to Rosalinde's side, she'll show her wares but won't always actually SELL them. I thought it was lag that was keeping me from purchasing anything but I was able to buy things from other merchants in the area just fine.

I'd say about half the time I come to Rosalinde, she works. The other half she's a snooty wench.
Thanks for the heads up. This might be related to the recent Book Store bug, but I'll investigate.
Akephalos
Player

Post by Akephalos »

I'm not sure if this should go here, but Hugo, the Master of Keys in Esus, does not give a unique key back after he takes the simple key base and 10.000 gold.

He just says to give him a few minutes to do that, but gives nothing back. What a ripoff! 8-)
Tzerys
Player
Lumen
& Others

Post by Tzerys »

Mornie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:13 pm I'm not sure if this should go here, but Hugo, the Master of Keys in Esus, does not give a unique key back after he takes the simple key base and 10.000 gold.

He just says to give him a few minutes to do that, but gives nothing back. What a ripoff! 8-)
Thanks Mornie,
I can't seem to replicate this bug, but I have heard of it happening to specific characters. Have you tried other Key Merchants?
Akephalos
Player

Post by Akephalos »

Yep, one of the others elsewhere worked fine, so I did get my keys in the end!
Dusty
Modeler
Characters: :
A for Active - R for Retired
[A]Ot: Big Booty Changeling
[A]Merula: Mafia Orc
[A]Penrod: Hydra-Inspired Femboi
[A]Diajen: Cat Lover & Hin
[A]Croenela: Chocolate Witch
[R]Ketaniera: Tinker Cat
[R]Mozilla: Decent Browser
[R]The Fabulous Gummy: Prissy Bard~

Post by Dusty »

Whatever lamps you're using, have a quality to them that reacts very poorly with many graphics cards. Similar to the alembic that you also might be using in Tymora's Kiss, or possibly crystal dolphin. It's weird, and very jarring to look at.
Tzerys
Player
Lumen
& Others

Post by Tzerys »

Yikes! I'll switch those out for something else, can't be having that.
I'd appreciate a screenshot of whatever it is in Tymora's Kiss giving you aggro too if you get a chance.