Sinfar Discord Server

Hak Files, Server Rules, and Server/Community Information.

Moderator: Dungeon Masters

Mavrixio
Characters: Mavrixio and some hidden alts.

Sinfar Discord Server

Post by Mavrixio »

No more Skype... between the glitches, advertisements, Microsoft what want to force us to use it, it is just less user friendly and has fewer features.

So if you want to contact someone that is not in game or on the web client, send them files, share music, talk... join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/jVaNBmj
Sunset-Sojourn
Player
Characters: :
Vex

Re: Sinfar Discord Server

Post by Sunset-Sojourn »

As a note:

The sinfar discord hosts a #dm_requests channel.

If you have a posted forum request for char customization or housing on sinifer or outer isles that has been approved, please feel free to post there with an @Dungeon Masters or @Sunset-Sojourn - if I am available I will log in to see to it. This isn't a promise that I am always available though. I'm vaguely hopeful that this will allow a bit more efficiency with requests, as these days I haven't had the time to keep my eye on the webclient, but discords notifications will reach me easily enough.

When posting please include the link to your request.

Thanks!
Retired - Wishing the best to those that remain, may you have fun until the end of your days.

DM Q & A:
Q: Why are you so dangerously neutral all the time?
A: Non-biased treatment of players ensures that everyone gets help, even when the reward for volunteering your time to them is <0.

"Is Lev retarded? There is a reason I asked for another staff member."
"This DM needs to be dealt with .. when will anyone realize that?"
"I think I would like an apology."

leverage / ˈliːv(ə)rɪdʒ,ˈlɛv(ə)rɪdʒ/
  • the mechanical advantage or power gained by using a lever.
  • power or ability to act or to influence people, events, decisions, etc.; sway:
  • to control a much larger investment, or to reduce one's own liability for any loss.
Sinfar Discord : https://discord.gg/87gtwQE